Anne- Sophie Poggi
After a DEA in procedural law at Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Anne-Sophie becomes a lawyer in 1992 and specializes immediately in the new technologies industry. In 1993 she founded with Jean-Noël Derriennic, emblematic figure of IT law, the Information & Technology Department of a full service law firm. A year later, convinced of the need to stay focused on their niche, they created the Derriennic & Associés law firm with the objective of dedicating themselves entirely to IT issues.
In 2012, Anne-Sophie created POGGI AVOCATS IT with an entrepreneurial spirit. The firm’s objective is to stay as close as possible to an industry that she knows particularly well in order to anticipate and respond to the issues related to digital, mobility, dematerialization, protection and management of data and valuation of information assets.
Languages : French / English
Lawyer since 2014, Mathilde Deffrennes holds a Master’s degree in European Law from Lille (2011) and a double Franco-Spanish master in technology law and bioethics from Lille and Murcia Universities (2012).
Having developed an expertise in international and European litigation within the General Secretariat for European Affairs, she joined POGGI AVOCATS IT where she practices both in advice and litigation in the areas of IT law, internet, e-commerce, personal data, media law and cybercrime.
Languages : French / English / Spanish
POGGI AVOCATS IT &
POGGI AVOCATS IT develops privileged partnerships with colleagues based on:
– the desire to create a global offer of business law between lawyers who share the same vision of excellence and the same concern for availability to offer creative and operational solutions to their clients’ business,
– the willingness to support their client in their international projects through its privileged relations with foreign correspondents within the framework of an integrated service.
POGGI AVOCATS IT & BNR ASSOCIES (www.bnravocats.com)
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS & SECURITIES LAW
Julien Berthezène firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer since 1997, Julien Berthezène previously practiced law at the firm of Moquet Borde (Paul Hastings) and then, with the law firm of Gide Loyrette Nouel (mergers and acquisitions department).
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Restructuring & financing operations
- Joint ventures
- Acquisition of companies in distress
- International projects
- Notification of mergers
- Assistance to issuers
- Stock market listing
- Public Offerings
Christophe Nevouet email@example.com
Lawyer since 2002, Christophe Nevouet was previously with Francis Lefebvre (corporate team) and subsequently Ginestié Paley-Vincent (employment group) ans Hoche (employment group)
Fabien Masson firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer since 2002, Fabien Masson was previously with Gide Loyette Nouel and subsequently Farthouat, Asselineau and Partners.
- Drafting contracts relating to work and employment issues
- Social relations
- Working hours employment audits
- Retirement and insurance schemes regulations
- Employee savings
- Individual and collective litigation
- Social security related litigation
- Employment related criminal litigation
Julien Rivet email@example.com
Lawyer since 1998, Julien Rivet previously worked with the firms Normand Sarda (litigation department), Ginestié Paley-Vincent (litigation and corporate departments) and at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP where he headed the litigation department.
- Infrastructure and production contracts
- Distribution networks
- Banking & financial litigation
- Shareholder disputes
- Asset tracking and debt recovery
POGGI AVOCATS IT & FLORENCE EVA MARTIN firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer since 1995, after working in-house in general practice, she specialized notably in public procurement law, before founding the firm GMR Lawyers (gmr-avocats.fr) in 2003
- Contract strategy
- Organization of the project management
- Award and execution of public procurement
- Post-acceptance disputes
- Litigation procurement
POGGI AVOCATS IT & HUET LAWYERS email@example.com
Emmanuel Huet has been a member of the Paris Bar since 2004 and specializes in insolvency proceedings. Before setting up his own practice in 2012, he was an associate of a number of leading international law firms including Gide Loyrette Nouel and Clifford Chance in Paris. (ww.huetavocats.eu)
- Distressed M&A and turnaround transactions
- Preventatives proceedings (ad hoc mandate and conciliation)
- Insolvency proceedings (safeguard, rehabilitation and liquidation proceedings)
- Cross border and European proceedings (COMI)
- Commercial litigation
He assists French and foreign clients, be they distressed companies, shareholders and groups disposing of non-performing assets, investors, creditors or co-contracting parties, in resolving issues arising in the context of distressed situations, both within and outside formal insolvency proceedings.
POGGI AVOCATS IT & SYLVIE PUGNET firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer since 1993, Sylvie Pugnet practiced business law as in-house counsel in the Yves Rocher Group and as Legal and Regulatory Director of the Petit Bateau Company, before creating her law firm specialized in consumer law and products risks in 2010.
Her areas of expertise are the legal assessment and practical application for compliance / security:
- monitoring and decoding complex texts (especially for non-food products)
- auditing companies’ process for a relevant self-monitoring,
- analysing risks and liabilities (company / executives)
- supporting clients in sensitive situations of products crises, inspections or exchanges with administration
- contracts, product communication, training courses…
She regularly publishes on LexisNexis, Lamy and teaches within the CEIPI (intellectual property) in Strasbourg and DJCE (economic law) at Montpellier.